How Does a Home Warranty Work?
Home warranties are there for you to have peace of mind when it comes to the things in and around your home. Home warranties can be customized to suit your needs. Unlike many providers, with our home warranty plans, there are no long-term contracts. You can choose between month-to-month, quarterly, or annual payment plans. So, whether you want home warranty coverage for the long-haul or for a short time, it’s up to you!
Here’s how it works:
- You select a home warranty plan that suits you and your home. We offer comprehensive plans, stand-alone plans, and home warranty bundles. Check them out here.
- Stack on the additional coverage you may need. You can add a pool warranty, cover your sewer line, or even protect that additional freezer.
- Check out quickly and easily! Now you’re covered!
- Set up your plan to suit your home, and forget it until an item breaks down or needs maintenance. When it does, you’ll already be ahead of it all! Call us at 855.805.7036 or log in online to request service.
- A contractor will contact you to schedule a service appointment, or you can let us know ahead if you’d like us to cover service with a contractor you’ve selected (just make sure that your contractor calls in for authorization prior to completing any repairs).
- Once your contractor identifies the problem, we determine whether it’s covered under your selected plan, provide authorization if it is, and the pros will get the job done! Your warranty replaces or repairs the item and, as the homeowner, all you will be responsible for is a nominal service fee.
- Once complete, we’ll follow up to make sure everything is squared away and handled with the utmost care.
That ease and peace of mind is why we believe every homeowner should have reliable home warranty coverage in place.